WHY CHOOSE CityCARE HOME HEALTH?
We increase our clients’ capacity for self-sufficiency by providing supportive home health services, building on strengths and enhancing life skills. Our services are client-driven, as we regularly communicate with clients to gather their input and assure their satisfaction. The CityCARE difference exists because of our home health aides and homemakers and companions, who go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Comprehensive team of home care professionals working together on your care plan
- Available 24/7 for emergencies and urgent issues
- Licensed, bonded and insured for your peace of mind and security
- CARELink System that matches clients to caregivers with specified skills and abilities
- Ongoing management of home care as needs change
A COMPREHENSIVE TEAM
Everything begins with our caregivers. Our team of professional Home Health Aides, and Homemakers and Companions is always dedicated to providing you with the best quality home care and in-home assistance. Following the initial comprehensive pre-screening process all our caregivers must pass the CityCARE Home Health training program. Ongoing professional training, tailored to you or your loved one’s specific needs, is continuously available.
To initiate the FREE IN-HOME ASSESSMENT process, a professional Home CARE Specialist will visit your home and work with you to create the best plan for you or your loved one. They will explain your home health care payment options, review our elderly care and specialty programs, and create a customized home care plan for your family. Safety and life quality are always our top priorities.
A dedicated Home CARE Case Manager is then assigned to your case and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer all your questions, make appropriate changes to your home care plan, and handle emergencies. Immediately after a home health aide and homemaker or companion starts in your home, you will not only have the assigned home care professional, but also your Home CARE Case Manager for additional support.
Together, these components create, what we believe, is the best home care team to take care of you or your loved one. The management team is 100% committed to supporting all our caregivers, and being locally positioned in Connecticut, is able to visit each home. The result is a team of the most dedicated and compassionate group of homemakers and companions, home health aides, who can concentrate all their energies on you.
CARELink CAREGIVER MATCHING SYSTEM
During the initial in-home free assessment with our Home CARE Specialist we ask a series of qualifying questions specifically designed to hand-select a caregiver best matched to optimize each unique clients’ long-term health, safety and well-being. We love hearing your story and finding the best possible personality type and proficiency level of caregiver for your perfect link.
All home health aides, homemakers and companions are extensively screened and referenced. Furthermore, our CARELink Caregiver Matching System goes the extra mile by looking for similarities with social history, behavioral styles, personality, values and of course, a sense of humor. The caregiver we refer will have substantial home health care experience with elderly care and any chronic conditions or special needs you or your loved one may have, including but not limited to Alzheimer’s, dementia, ALS, MS, hospice, stroke care, and rehabilitation.
We offer an extensive roster of qualified home health aides, homemakers and companions with a diversity of backgrounds, experiences and personalities to ensure you receive quality home care that is customized to your needs and preferences.
LICENSED BONDED INSURED
CityCARE Home Health in CT manages your caregiver so that you don’t have to. We employ home health aides, homemakers and companions who are fully bonded and insured for your protection and peace of mind. We ensure that you and your loved one are 100% protected.
What that means for you:
- Home care agency assumes full liability for all home health care
- Home care agency assumes responsibility for employee taxes, insurance, benefits, etc.
- A back-up system is always in place if your designated home health caregiver is unable to work due to illness or personal matter
- Caregiver supervision and replacement — if you are not pleased with a caregiver for any reason, our home care agency will handle dismissal and replacement
- Experienced home health caregivers ready to work on short notice
- Full background and reference checks conducted by the home care agency
- Home care agency provides legally mandated continuing education for all home health caregivers
- Trained and licensed staff