A full team of CityCARE specialists will be assigned to you or your loved one to provide comprehensive support:
HOME CARE SPECIALIST
- Conducts free in-home assessment
- Determines your individual needs
- Matches you with one of our wonderful Caregivers
- Provides personal care
- Takes care of light housekeeping
- Can be hired hourly, for 24 hour live-in care or overnight
- Available 24/7 to answer questions
- Handles emergencies
- Makes changes to your care plan
MEET YOUR HOME HEALTH CARE TEAM:
HOME CARE SPECIALIST
A professional Home CARE Specialist will visit your home to conduct an initial free assessment of specific home health care needs, and will work closely with you to create a personalized assisted living plan. The Home CARE Specialist will ascertain your individual needs and will utilize our proprietary CARELink Caregiver Matching System to link you with a home caregiver that has the skills, abilities and personality that best suits your needs. This in-home assisted living assessment is the first step in being matched with a quality home care professional. Depending on your needs, we will recommend a home health aide, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), or homemaker and companion. The Home CARE Specialist will further follow up with you on a monthly basis to ensure your expectations are being met.
HOMEMAKERS & COMPANIONS, HOME HEALTH AIDES,
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS (CNAs)
You or your loved one will be matched with a dedicated, certified and experienced home health care professional who will know your elderly care needs before her first visit. Whether you require short-term assistance or respite care due to a healing injury or recovery from surgery, or are looking for a longer term in-home care solution for an aging parent, CityCARE Home Health in CT will provide quality home care alternatives that best fit your in-home care needs.
- Home Health Aides & Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) deliver personal care such as bathing, dressing, grooming, light housework, meal preparation, shopping, paying bills, doing laundry, and making patients overall more comfortable in their own homes. They also monitor vital signs under specific circumstances, manage medications, help keep track of your symptoms, and offer assistance with medical equipment, whenever necessary.
- Homemakers & Companions help only with basic activities of daily living and cannot perform the healthcare functions of home health aides and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). They offer valuable services of housework, meal preparation and shopping, as well as assist with exercising, activities outside the home and any other personal care needs.
All our home health care professionals are carefully screened and undergo comprehensive training (see full process description below). Each homemaker and companion, home health aide, and Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) works under the guidance of your Home CARE Specialist to provide the state of Connecticut with quality home care assistance.
HOME CARE CASE MANAGER
A dedicated Home Care Case Manager will be assigned to every individual under our care, and will be available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions, handle emergencies, make necessary changes to your care plan and provide the most reliable home care service in CT.